Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my friends and I are different

firstly i would like to let you see a property of mine,



COOL ISN'T IT? HAHAHA i have got a really great and generous daddy well not really my dad actually its my sister who got it for me since i have been always chatting with my friends on my bed every single night. thanks to her. now i can chill somemore not too worrying about the other larger laptop that i used to bring to on my bed. its only one point six kilogram but compare to this one it is much lighter.
a hundred more thanks to her. i really appreciate my sister. she is my sister, my friend, and also my enemy lols. i like to boss her around sometimes. i know. im not a good sister for her but its fate brings us together in our parents's genes. lols crap.

on the other side that i would like to talk about is my friends. My friends are all LESBIAN I CAN TELL!!! seriously, they like to touch ppl's "stuff" in other way... and yeah i always do that too.. who cares anyway? thats how i interact with my girls's friends. haha :p
they are all awesome and i will never in my life forget every single moment i have shared with them. friends for life, no?

we gonna make it through the rain,
hugs!