Wednesday, May 5, 2010

candylikestrawberriliousyum

hiya people,
I cannnot believe we are having our exam in just a few weeks ahead! gosh i havent even flipped a page of my sej texbook or biology....i hate this kinda feeling you know.. its like you telling yourself you will be doing it tmr but right on that tmr you will feel like doing it the next day....yeah thats how life working out so face it people. of you wana succeed then you will have to sacrifice and go for it. this what my dad always told me. he also said that girls easily get pregnant because of their bf wtf right? its not like im gonna have sex with my bf anyway. my dad's still living in the past era i know! ugh he keeps telling me the same thing over and over again. ugh i wanted to ask him to stay out of my bussiness but im not going to say that.. cause he is still my dad. i have to show some respect of course haha :p

apart from that, i was absent in school tmr cause of some personal reason which i dont wana talk about it. well, today at school was boring, as usual. had tuition right after my school and went to buy easy way before our tuition and surprisingly, some weirdos in easy way was asking to be friend with my friend which her name is TEE TEE haha sorry gal im topicless right now. cant think of any nice topic to share with my friends haha ;p so actually was the guy's another girl's friend yeah she was asking her whether if she wants to be friend with that guy. haha it was funny looking at the guy that he cant barely looked at us cause he was too shy to faced us. haha after that, we left without leaving our hp numbers haha actually i did say something. i told that girl that i have too many of my friends and tee tee doesnt have much of friends then yeah i straight away got hit by teetee HAHA TEETEE i love calling her that name. not trying to insult or what lah cause hey she can be one of my besta friend now...and also in the future. love ya my partner in crimes...wink wink

so long until next time,
gotta study sej and bio