Saturday, May 29, 2010

one of a kind

SLOW LO, the young taiwanese handsome singer hit our town last night at one borneo shopping mall. It was held right outside the icebar which they called "the stadium" lol don't look like one at all. haha the very firstly, i would really like to thank my friend, my true friend which i can say, teetee for giving me the "vip" ticket. she's the best of the best ever man! so move on, we went there together like five hours earlier to get the 3D show lo's album. Whoever got two tickets can get one of his album for free!! Isn't that awesome?? yes it is!! omg being first time be there watching a singer, I was really "MAD". It drives me crazy watching a young good-looking talented singer singing up on the stage. Believe me, I nearly fainted last night!! luckily, tee was next to me and controlled my funky silly action during the whole process. phew. haha thanks to you sopo. then, i managed to took some photos before and after that. show lo hits our town!
meow.
i love the girl who took this.
catherine's property
she's doing commercial for colgate :p


Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for that hands that are not there.