Saturday, June 19, 2010

empty.

Hel....lo,
I just got back from outside and its still raining out there. damn. my hair is still wet now. ugh.
so basically, i had dinner with my papa mama sistas and brothers. Sadly, my elder brother wasnt there with us. It was supposed to be a family dinner :( really miss him. And my dad goes like: your brother supposed to be here with us. :(
Remember he told us he's coming back in few more months, hope he keeps his promise. Believing is the only option for now. Otherwise, me and my sister will get the ticket to pay a visit! haha like i really mean that. Hectic life man!! nobody has time for this and that so yeah.
Besides, last night wasn't really bad day for me. Had time with hazel. Jason was there with his mom as well, sutera i mean, but he was at the VIP section so dont think he noticed our existence. daaayemmm. i felt so smalll that time.

Important things that have to be done by tomorrow,
Kerja Amal Photos

Have a good night sleep everyone!
<3