Thursday, September 23, 2010

tell me yours and i'll tell you mine

gosh why am I still have time to blog?!!! and stalking people on faceboook omg omgosh
haih. Owells, life's been great which i can't blame it on anything anymore. Plus, i don't even have time to have enemy. This is why we should value everything while we still able to do so.
First thing first- I'm gonna love each and everyone around me.
Second - I'm gonna study like a mad cow
Third- FAMILY!!!
Fourth- MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
Fifth- LOL! (LAUGH OUT LOUD)
Sixth- WORKOUT

hehehe. thats pretty much about what im gonna do for now.
Wish you all the best too!

p.s/ TEE ZHI QING, please, don't you ever let your tears drop like that again. Just remember you will always forever the best thing in everyone's heart =D loveyouapplepie
<3


ciao