Wednesday, November 3, 2010

eeyah eeyah

I'm so happy that i have to say it out loud!
BON VOYAGE MOCK EXAM!! YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEAUTIFUL...VERY BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE!
so so over the moon right now. Kinda letting myself feel more relaxing since yesterday after, yup, the mock exam. Finally huh people. hooray. And well yeah, pretty stressed out though.
OK, lets straight to my point which i wanted wanted so badly to tell the whole world that i loveeeeeee my daddy!!! he's so so awesome that i couldn't find a word to describe him. awesome will be good enough for now then. haha i was pissed at him for the past few months, its all because of the trip thing which I planned to go with friends few days after our spm. But yesterday, was one of the best day in my whole week since the exam is already over so yeah. I got my tickets which i mean all the tickets!! kk to kl, kl to singapore, singapore to kk...aww thats how my dad does his job! good job daddy! credit goes to you! Mwuaah
Like in a flash, i got a paper and pen to write down all the expenses during the trip haha and of course, including my shopping FEE!! haha after he saw my list, he goes like....wow, make sure you keep your atm card tightly, even better you bring it together while you're sleeping.. lolololol
Apaaaaaart from that, tomorrow is someone's birthday which means alot to someone, someone in my class. A special someone to my friend. um IT'S CARMEN'S 17TH BIRTHDAY!! and that someone in my class which i mentioned with no point is seamus! we all will be going to his place for the two capital letters F, 2F= FOODS AND FUN! Not only tomorrow, we got one more birthday party on this coming saturday or sunday? don't really remember. haha too much stuff is going on in my head at the moment and i cant remember yo. All i know is Jasmine and I got the birthday boy a very special present!
OKOK, gotta stop now. Tv's calling. so buhbye until next time!


I LOVE YOU FATHER!