Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So longgggggggggg.

Hi hello everyone!!
How is life??? haha.
Sooooo, many of our friends are left. First was Jasmine and then Alvin, Kevin and Jonathan and then Reegan. :( Hadn't been really hanging out with the guys so kinda miss all of them now. And Alex too. He left to Brisbane the other day. Met up with him at upperstar one day before he left. It was coool. We had the weirdest conversation ever. But I had fun just watching him. :D :D sounds so gay. haha. like who's gonna care?
Dont know what else to say here, so for ppl who know me but dont know what i have been up to lately, I'm here to tell you that I'm currently doing a levels at Institut Sinaran which located miles away from my place, donggongon. I had to take shuttle bus from my ex school every early in the morning! how sucks is that?
Back to my previous chapter, I went to kl and singapore with my friends. Met up with two of my long lost uncles and also a unknown uncle in Singapore. But anyways, I had a fun times. Ion orchard, vivo city, clarke quay.....these places are too much for a person like me to handle. Hooters some more. Wooo.. where you can get all the girls with big tits. Woah!
First day in IS was awkward!! I never like the first day to be in new school's feel. It sucked and it sucks. Luckily my dad went with me. I was changing school like times since primary school. So, I'm kinda get used to it. :)
It's 9.39pm already, I'll talk again another time.
Miss everyone! especially my special someone :D
heap of loves
ciao