Friday, June 24, 2011

P

Havent been writing an essay or even diary lately since I left my secondary school lol not really but kinda rarely and barely lol lol so much crap as an opening haha but i like it.
hmm. what's up world? Kinda miss updating my diary here. :) kinda miss my old friends too thats of course :)
its 9.08am and i just woke up not long ago, still hanging on my study table with the computer on.....how lazy. Promised myself to study today but stilll something is distracting me...owell. later i will study which i probably will..
so....um, talking about my life, it was pretty good early in this year because we dont have to rush homeworks in school anymore and all we did was just need to get all the assignments done...and its only 1 or 2 assignments im talking about hahaha how sad. still got time to go shop at one borneo again during our lessons. I know skipping is not good but aiya, apply leave lah. easy stuff. just need to simply write a letter only MA. its a life experience also, theres more thing even worse than skipping class in this world...so why do we all think its a bad thing? lol sorry ah dad..

Beside all the skipping thing, i might wana talk about this new guy i have been seeing few weeks ago. Not bad lah hahaha back to what i said earlier "it was pretty good early in this year" but now it's extra good after going out with this particular guy... He's err, not handsome but handsome for me, not smart but smart for me, not nerdy but not nerdy for me, not cool but cool for me, not awesome but awesome for me... kinda attractive but only for me..but most importantly, he's mine to keep now. :) I appreciate all the things he did for me so far. <3