Saturday, May 15, 2010

i'll be the fool for you

I finally understand that absence will makes the heart grow fonder! and not stranger!
hahah the reason why i said that because i want to make myself feel better lol feel like telling someone that "somebody dreams about you everyday" but....nevermind

So move on to what i did today (sat), went to school as usual and finished at 11.30am but i had to stay at school until 2pm to wait for my bro. he was staying back for his club's thing so yea pity me haha not really actually since i get to spent time doing revision at the school's library all by myself and there was some IS students doing their own assignments too. its not that bad after all. While at night, went out for family dinner and of course with my family lol got nothing to talk about the dinner. The foods was not bad, thats all.

Biology...
Physics...
Chemistry...
Sejarah...
Add maths..
all these by-hard subjects really freaking me out. alot.
guess i mentioned it bfr on my blog that i will be having exams soon. in a week ahead!! gosh! hope everything will be fine for me and my friends. all the best luck in our exams!
Not forgotton, im going to do workout tmr with jasmine and sack. yay never been to gym with sack, so i guess this is the first time i will be doing workout with this girl in the gym. hahaha i'm getting so excited for tmr. CANT WAIT BABY :p