Sunday, May 16, 2010

i'm lost

i'm lost in the middle of nowhere...
It's like i'm all dressed up but got nowhere to go...
Trying hard to forget but it still remains in my mind whenever i let my mind wander..
it wanders to you!
I would have said yes if you were asking me the same question again..all that left inside is your shadow that i can't even physically hold it....
guess its all my fault...there's nothing more to regret
living wasnt an option for me anymore
hopefully one day, i will be seeing you with gratitude
i love me by the way.


aha i was emo for that moment lol haha halo world hellp my friends, if you are reading this i want to share with you a lil bit of this and that that happened today. lol
basically, i spent time with two of my friends which are currently my classmate and the other one is my schoolmate. it doesnt matter for me so yea, just write that to make my blog look "more contain" than my friend's...... lol so we went to do workout at core which is a fitness centre and we had so much fun running biking rolling on the floor watching hot guys weighing.........one word--FUN!!
ah i will continue this tmr. gotta sleep. goodnite people!